Selling WTS: Or wtt eu-ne lol acc ! Click for more details...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Or wtt eu-ne lol acc ! Click for more details I am willing to sell my account on EU-NE with ~40 champions and ~6 skins , the champions at 6300 are Graves(Riot Graves) , Shyvana (Darkflame Shyvana) , Lulu , Lee Sin , Syndra (Justicar Syndra) , the acc has 2 rune pages AD and AP full tier 3 .For screenshare or screenshots add me @ ciutix.florin , Thanks . - - - Updated - - - Bump ! WTB: Account with Silent Night Sona As title says, looking for an account with Silent Night Sona! I don't really care what else the account has, as I'm really only looking to get the skin. I don't really want to go above $50, so unranked or low elo accounts are fine by me. If I can't get an account with Silent Night Sona, also looking for an account with: Masquerade Evelynn Leopard Nidalee Festive Maokai Noxus/Ragdoll/Lollipoppy Leave your here, please and thank you~ - - - Updated - - - Forgot to add that I would like an NA account. [SOLD] 2305 ELO Nordic & East All champions to date 1/10/2012 Giving up on LoL i can't stand it anymore all this rage for stupid things.Moving on in life. My lowest price is 10 $. Tell me your offers. WTT: Want to trade my totallevel 2004 runescape account for a level 30 LOL EUNA or EUW acc I want to trade my level 2004 totallevel runescape account with lots of unspent loyalty points and a decent bank for a level 30 EUNE or EUW account can upload screenshots with more information if wanted Buying a lvl 30 US account, cheapish. Or trading a GW2 account for one. US ONLY! As title states, hit me up. [H] Master Ti Samurai skin [W] another skin The Samurai skin is for west accounts and i want a skin (of any champion) for east account. {I know I wrote Master Ti by mistake} WTS: League of Legend LVL30+SKINS EUW WTS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS LVL30+SKINS EUW 98 champs 922 wins normal game 32470 takedowns 207036 monster and minions kills elo ranked: 1121 solo queue wins:428 loses:404 win ratio: 51.4% i have 4 runes pages and this skins. stinger akali nurse...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.