Selling WTS: NORTH AMERICAN LoL account, 1566 elo, 74...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: NORTH AMERICAN LoL account, 1566 elo, 74 champions, 30+ skins, 10 rune pages hi. I have a north american account with 74 champions, 30+ skins, 10 rune pages & a rating of 1566 elo. the price is # champion list 1 - i48.tinypic/neanox.png champion list 2 - i50.tinypic/23uarfp.png Elo - i48.tinypic/2q8tvv4.png rune pages - i49.tinypic/15mcsol.png my - firesushibrah WTS: /wtt world of warcraft wow tcg loot card- for league of legends skin codes HI, i have sand box tiger and landro longshot for the tcg loot card I will like to sell it or trade with league of legends Pax skins for NA server WTS: League of Legends 30lvl acc server: EU West lvl: 30 wins: 780 ranked status: 1551 (gold medal) price: 10e Pictures by TakeMyMoney - Photobucket WTS: League of Legends 30lvl acc server: EU West lvl: 30 wins: 776 ranked status: 1551 (gold medal) price: 10e splus.google/u/0/photos/1...08207963828641 WTB: League Of Legends Account With All Champs. Hello everybody. I want to buy League Of Legends account with all champs and good runes. Im giving $ in paypal, steam account with MW3, and origin account with FIFA 12. So, contact me in : otechnooo I will you give you screenshots with steam account if somebody wants to trade. WTS: Lol account lvl30 east/west N-east account: So 1 gold Atm 1750+ elo lvl 30 account Rune page :6 75+ champions(My main is solotop so u have every thing u want for that role) Account has one free transfer. So you can go to west for free . over20 skins Pulsfire ezreal theme For more info::cgdragos And i w8 pm with OFFERS ONLY!!! WTS Epic lol Account Want to sell LoL account with 2 legend skins ,pulse and brolaf +2 page of runes t3 + 65 chars with few other skins.Account is on Eune.Selling for 15 euro add me on : alexi.alexis90 spamsite.com - Largest Supplier of Online Gaming Accounts Buy League of Legends Accounts Sell League of Legends Accounts Trade League of Legends Accounts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.