WTS new,perfect AION accounts.Empty or with chars.

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Greetings from 953d5k. [​IMG] ***First off - I am 100% legit trader,i have sold around 3 aion accounts already,and only trade my accounts to 100% legit persons.If you are trying to scam me,it will fail,and you will get instant blocked.*** I am back to sell new AION accounts! [​IMG] I purchased ALL the accounts by myself,theyr legit,100% safe and im selling them EXTREMELY cheap. I got both versions - EU and USA. The thing is - I bough around 6 AION accounts from pre-purchase,some of them have CE.3 is already sold,so 3 left. Im currently selling - 1x Aion normal account with a level 32 SM (USA)(got gametime) 1x Aion normal account with a level 38 Assa (EU) 1x Aion CE account (empty) with a gametime till 28 April. (EU) 2x Aion CE upgrade CD keys,for both EU and USA. I am selling everything 100% LEGIT.I can proove ANYTHING you need that i am the OO of all my accounts. As always,i am NOT selling the accounts/keys for a RL money,since it's very easy to scam with it. I am trading the accounts for - World of Warcraft gamecards (Since i am just selling the gamecards away,it's very good for me). IF you are interested and are legit,please contact me on my - - Mounta@live *NOTE - I no longer use AIM due of scammers!* ***FAQ*** - Q.How can i know your not trying to just steal the gamecards and use it for urself? A.I am not playing world of warcraft.I am selling the gamecards away for real life money.More safe for me. Q.How can i contact you? A.Register on .It takes 1minute.My username is [email protected] am no longer using AIM due of scammers. Q.Why are you selling the accounts SO cheap? A.I bough accounts even more cheaper,i bough them even before beta. Q.Is there gametime on accounts? A.On two yes,on one no. Q.Why did you buy THAT much accounts? A.To sell them later for efforts that i need more. I hope in seeing good costumers, With regards, 953d5k.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.