WTS New AoC Account 25 USD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey all i am selling a new AoC account for the USA servers. The reason i am selling is because my computer can't really handle the specs that are required. Seems like a good game but not really my cup of tea to play a game with such low fps. I have made some other posts, lowering my asking price each time. Now i am only looking for 25 USD. Basically if i can't even sell at this price i will probably just give up and count my losses [​IMG]. I accept USD payments from paypal only and once the payment is completed the account information will be transferred over to you and you will be the new owner. Please also note you can change ALL the information on the account to your own, this includes your name! Some things to note. I get a lot of people asking where and how they can download the game if they were to purchase. It takes some patience but in the long run there are a few sites that offer the download, and you can also search on isohunt and download directly from a torrent. I purchased this game as a digital download, which means i had to go threw the same process of finding and downloading the client. You are purchasing the account information, and i can also provide the cd-key if you prefer. Please contact me on AIM if you are 100% interested, this will be the last time i attempt at selling this account. The account also includes over 20 days of game time remaining. Please contact me on AIM : Fafurion I have been a premier account holder with paypal since '04, and you can also see positive feedback on my ebay account dragonofhatred. Nothing but positive ratings here [​IMG]. I will also consider trading the account for a wow game card, anarchy online game card, anarchy online rk1 items / credits. So please contact me, i am willing to negotiate. A previous auction i had with positive feedback: ./forums/ubbth..._Tr#Post1567667

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.