Selling WTS: NA Server Level 30 - READ - NO ELO (ALL...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: NA Server Level 30 - READ - NO ELO (ALL PLACEMENT MATCHES AVAILABLE) 1265 ELO Season 2 No Skins 40 RP 19 276 IP 9 Rune Pages 42 Champs 5 Win IP Boost Lots of runes! Msg me on SKYPE for more details or to offer - yo_iexcel Not looking to trade. WTB: Diamond LoL account on EU servers. Post your offers here please I do not care about champs , skins , runes i only care about the elo at the moment. PM here or post your thanks WTB: Championship riven / Pax jax Hello,im willing to purchase either Championship Riven or Pax Jax skin for reasonable prices. Payment with 2 years verified paypal as gift with a note - This payment is for virtual goods i already recieved and i will not dispute the payment. Im going first if you're highly trusted member.If not,you have to go first.Please only contact me if you're serious. PM me for further information / trade. NOTE - THE SKINS -MUST- WORK ON EUW! WTT: WTT/WTS South East Asia account for EUW/NA, 17xx almost everything unlocked. SEA account can play on Thailand server,Vietnam server,Singapore server (original SEA server) with the same content. IGN (Singapore server): Erebros (If u have the client, u can check it urself) All champions unlocked Almost every single runes in game (i even have something like MP/HP regen marks/glyph both flat and scaling) 20 rune pages ~250 skins unlocked (too friggin lazy to count, sorry) with every legendary and some limited edition. Around 100,000 RP was put into the account (the rate differs from NA/EU, 100,000 RP cost around 2000 USD in SEA server,6300IP champ cost 355 RP here.) Going to be rewarded with Platinum banner on 23/9/2012 (Platinum VI) I am not expecting anyone to give me the total worth of that amount.If trading and your account doesn't have that much contents, adding some RP would be fine. Add me on and we can talk in detail. : Er3bros [SOLD] All my legit games for lol eu acc !!! Want to trade all my legit games for good LoL account on EUW ( EUNE too, but prefer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.