WTS: [NA] S1:Gold S2:Plat S3:Diamond Division 1 TOP-RANKED ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, I am a Diamond Division 1 NA league of legends player. Due to loss of interest in the game, and annoyance with Riot's recent decisions, I've decided to sell my league of legends account. Some information will only be available during sale, due to riot employees monitoring the sale of Top-Level player accounts. Since there aren't many of us, it's extremely easy for riot to identify who is selling. I apologize for the censorship. ___________________ This account has never been banned. I have quite a few famous people on my friends list, including riot employees. A bunch of high ranked people (Diamond 1 and Challenger). Has been ranked as high as #20 on the ladder. Recognized name from streams and community interaction. Currently has 1500-3000RP and 3000-10000 IP. Season 1 Gold, Season 2 Plat, Season 3 Diamond 1. _________________ Runes: These are MOST of the runes. I can't show them all due to identification. I have purchased 12-15 runepages. Marks: x9 Greater Mark of Armor x9 Greater mark of Armor Pen x9 Greater Mark of Attack Speed x9 Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9 Greater Mark of Scaling Ability power Seals: x9 Greater Seal of Attack Damage x9 Greater Seal of Attack Speed x9 Greater Seal of Scaling Ability Power x9 Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration Glyphs: x9 Greater Glyph of Ability Power x9 Greater Glyph of Armor x9 Greater Glyph of Attack Damage x9 Greater Glyph of Attack Speed x9 Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction x9 Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9 Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power x9 Greater Glyph of Scaling Mana Regeneration Quintessences: x3 Quintessence of Bountiful Treats (Rare) x3 Greater Quintessence of Ability Power x3 Greater Quintessence of Armor x3 Greater Quintessence of Armor Penetration x3 Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed x3 Greater Quintessence of Critical Damage x3 Greater Quintessence of Frosty Health (Rare) x3 Greater Quintessence of Gold x3 Greater Quintessence of Health x3 Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed x3 Greater Quintessence of Spell Vamp ______________________ Champions: I own more than 100 champions. Can't say exact amount due to identification. _________________________ Skins: Nothing special here, except for War Hero Janna and Victorious Jarvan. The rest are normal non-legendary or non-rare skins. ________________________________ Image proof: imgur(dot)com/a/cJ81h]Sell This account is not coming cheap. I'm looking for something in the 4 figure range. Add me on : Avdei247 Have a nice day. - - - Updated - - -

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.