Wts na plat 5 all champs 20 rune pages and a lot of skins!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello this would be my first sale on this website, I will only talk to people on , and I would really enjoy talking to verified buyers on this website. I will hopefully become verified shortly. This is my original account. I have been playing since season 1. I have invested way to much into this game with my money lol. I have all champs 20k IP so you can always buy the new champs. I was gold season 2 and now I am plat 5 season 3. I have a lot of 20$ + skins and almost a skin for every champ also a decent amount of skins that can never be bought again. I have 20 rune pages and all the viable runes that you could ever ask for. I do not want to waste time. I will not scam, and hopefully you wont be either. I will give you a full description of skins and answer any other questions to who ever decides to buy. Do not low ball me on the price either. My name is hoodiemage Thank you very much. - - - Updated - - - Oh and if you can post on here before contacting me that would be nice =) - - - Updated - - - Oh this account has never been banned or warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.