WTS: Na lvl 30, fresh elo - repped seller!!!!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello! Up for sale is a NA level 30 account with a fresh elo for season 3. Bare bones account, just being sold because it has fresh elo. account content: 226 normals wins 0 ranked games s3 24 champions tier 3 runes - x9ad red - x9magic pen red - x1 arp quint - x1 ap quint - x1 ad quint 2 skins I would like to get $20 USD for the account FIRM. How You Will Pay: 1) Paypal 2) Send as gift 3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions. 4)You will pay first. 5)Enjoy the account You as a buyer will not refund any of these payments, all sales are final. I am not responsible for anything that happens to the account AFTER the sale is complete. Once you have the user/pass, you are on your own. In certain cases, if you're trusted (which I decide) and can prove that you lost the account due to circumstances out of your hands, you WILL BE REFUNDED. As a buyer, you are agreeing to all that was stated above. Please contact me on at: Zahnow4 or leave me a message here - - - Updated - - - upup

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.