Selling WTS: NA League of Legends account level 30 - 63...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: NA League of Legends account level 30 - 63 champions 15 skins League of Legends level 30 US Account with 60+ Champions, 500+ Wins and 15 Skins with 3 being limited edition. Pm me for more information I want $75 but willing to bargain. runes: all level 3 4 Pages: Reds- 6x Attack speed 9x armor pen 9x magic pen 8x armor Yellows- 9x attack speed 9x mana regen per level 9x armor Blues- 9x attack speed 9x mana regen per level 9x magic resist purples- 3 hp 1 attack speed 3 armor pen champions - skins: akali alistar - unchained and longhorn amumu anivia annie - frankentibbers (limited edition) ashe blitzcrank chogath corki dr.mundo evelynn fiddlesticks gangplank - spooky garen - sanguine gragas graves heimerdinger janna jarvan jax karthus kassadin katarina kayle kogmaw - caterpillar and limited edition reindeer leblanc lee sin lux malphite master yi - samurai mordekaiser morgana nasus nidalee nocturne - frozen terror nunu olaf orianna pantheon - metal poppy rammus rumble ryze shaco - limite edition nutshaco singed sion - warmonger sivir sona soraka talon taric - bloodstone teemo tristana - riot trundle tryndamere twisted fate twitch udyr veigar warwick - tundra and firewick wukong - volcanic xin zhao zilean Sticky: League of Legends : Tips on Trading Safely Hi LoL Buyers Sellers Traders Hi Guys Recently there have been Quiet a Few issues with scams in the LoL Forums and i just wanted to give you guys some advice on making sure that you are making a good buy or Sell or Trade As i like this game and i would hate for this forum to become corrupted... All Around Good Practices: 1: ALWAYS POST ON THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT IF SELLING GET THEM TO PUT THERE SKYPE NAME ON THE POST! 2: ALWAYS DO A BACKGROUND CHECK - SEARCH THERE NAME UP IN THE TOP LEFT SEARCH BAR AND ON GOOGLE 3: CHECK THERE FEEDBACK - MAKE SURE THAT IT IS LEGIT - SEE IF THEY HAVE DEALT WITH REPED USERS BEFORE As a Buyer: 1: Inquire about the account, YES it my be advertised as...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.