Selling WTS NA East server account, multiple 90's & more

Discussion in 'Vindictus Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kahl, 1/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahl

Kahl
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Greetings everyone, I'll start in order as to what the characters you will see upon logging into the account, go as follows:

Vella Level 90 http://imgur.com/a/6y7nf All gear screenshot, AP, items in bag, bag space, outfits/ fashion, makeup, NX items, vip, enhance & enchant runes, premium runes for +11-12, premium enchant rune for scroll and item protection. Additionally, comes with 2 lvl 30 pets, white wolf and santa polar bear from 2013 christmas event. Multiple xp boost tokens for getting from 90-95 when the new level 95 expansion is released. (Applies to all characters on account as they all have the multiple xp boost tokens) Potions, pet food, unbinds, durability, a lot of divine blessings and GGs on all characters, all have permanent inners and hair, makeup and tattoos on all 3 90s,

Arisha Level 90 Gear, AP, skills, NX items including, perpetual enchant item, 2 100% enchant scrolls, multiple hair and inner passes, VIP, VIP MP listing coupon, reset skills tokens, Inventory extender token, Shared storage coupons, much more (enhance and enchant runes as well) includes optional fuse items such as silver fox and ivory full set, and blue demon horns. website will

Evie level 90 http://imgur.com/a/A64jw Gear, AP, skills, NX items all in screenshots/ album (comes with Armageddon staff as well)

Kai level 80 30k AP, 19k ATT 81 bal 33spd 90-100 crit, all heremon enchanted and enhanced gear, arma bow +5-9 enchanted (Arma x-gun as well in bag)
    Delia level 10 5k AP, xp runes if you wish to level a delia, holding onto american flag hat, full everlasting set, and title. All tradeable

Therefore, all characters have relevant stats so you can enjoy any of the characters, all NX besides the outfits, makeup and such can all be traded with the other characters on account and the unbinds, shared storage, AP skill resets and much more all provided as shown in the screenshot of albums for all characters.

Additionally, as an added bonus, I will include a hook-up to a # gold seller with a list a players who will buy the gold if you so choose to use this part of the deal as well. For instance, you will buy the gold for a # price because that's the deal and rate at which the seller sells gold to me at and then the list of players will be buying the gold from you from anywhere between 21-27, which is a 7-12 profit for you every time you sell the gold to the players. (This is an optional part of the deal, if you don't care for it, just ignore it, but if you choose to the options all setup and ready for use).

Lastly, serious offers and inquires only please, I'm wiling to negotiate price, I will walk/ talk you through the entire process over skype if the buyer would like to do it that way, takes no longer than 5-7 minutes at most.

Feel free to contact me through comments on this post, email at [email protected] Any offers less than 175 I will not consider, maximum price I'll sell at (B/O) 300, good price 250, minimum 200, however I'm willing to negotiate as previously mentioned and that's where the 175 comes into play.
    Account is anywhere between 6-7 years old All items factored into gold on account are well into multiple billions of gold Exception reputation on all characters in game with the community on forums and in game as well

Any questions, comments, or concerns, you know how to contact me, thank you for your time.

P.s. I prefer to use paypal as the means of sale as I've used that to sell my WoW, LoL, and Tera accounts and this is my first time on this website so I'm not 100% sure as to the whole bitcoin process, but I'm willing to discuss this aspect of the sale as well so it's as comfortable and as easy as possible for you and myself.

All numbers are in reference to dollars, unfortunately the forum doesn't allow me to add many dollar signs to the thread.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. senn2011

senn2011
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    How 180?

3. senn2011

senn2011
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    ready for a quick buy let me know

4. ziwuyeming

ziwuyeming
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.