Sold WTS: Minmatar PvP // 45.9m SP || Miner&Hauler //...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Minmatar PvP // 45.9m SP || Miner&Hauler // 15.4m SP Hello, i have quit eve along time ago and since im in need of money now i've decided to sell my toons since i wont return to the game anymore. Minmatar PvP ImageShack - Business Plans Accout come with LOTS of ships, maybe 8 battleships spread around the universe, a fully fitted carrier with like 200-300 drones, 2.7bil isk aswell. Miner/Hauler Most of the core skills at 4&5 Exhumer 5 Amarr Freighter 4 Make me an offer if you're intrested, if you want to chat with me about any of the chars pm me. WTS: 3 H-Bot Accounts I've been running 5 bots 23/7 for the past few months, and to be honest, I don't need anymore isk. I'm selling 3 of the the h-bot accounts for 2 bil isk each OBO. WTS: EVE Online (3x Account, 72mil, 19mil, 6mil SP) Got 3 EVE Online accounts to sell, all active right now. --- Brief info --- #1: 72mil SP - Navy Megathron with proper fit for pewpew - Caldari Carrier + Dreadnought - Maxed Gunnery+Missile skills (All support skills V on both) #2: 19.3mil SP - Navy Megathron with proper fit for pewpew - Full HG Slave Set #3: 6.3mil SP - Scout alt, flies Proteus with Cov Ops Cloak + Probing fit - Comes with properly fitted scout Proteus About 2.7bil ISK total + like 4-5b in assets atleast. Can give EVEBoard links in PM or Skype/MSN. Can sell them all at once for a nice deal or seperately. Listening on interesting offers, MIGHT trade for high vanity WoW account(s). WTS: 100 Million SP Amarr Pilot I'm currently accepting offers on, 100m sp male amarr 2+5implants no assets skills is attatched in a txt document contact me via aim - unitedstates15
    [​IMG]

#1 EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 7/24/16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.