WTS Meslamtaeda Lvl 40 Cleric with Lvl 35 Sorc Asmo

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Title says it all Meslamtaeda is one of the 2 newest servers for AION US! Meaning you can be one of the higher level players in game before the others and be on top! The cleric is lvl 40 and comes with 10million+ kinah and tons of gears and Flux's well worth over 5mil. If you so wish i can sell the gear and crafting items and make the trade with just the character and a large amount of kinah. I will only make transactions through paypal and can post the listing on PlayerUp.com if the buyer so wishes. (I understand that site makes the transaction safer for both sides?) The account has about 1 month of subscription!!! I am the original owner and the account also comes with a level 35 Sorc which is also geared! Willing to provide picutures of whatever to buyer wishes to see. I am asking for around $150 and am willing to negotiate. I will break down why I am asking for that price. 15m+ Kinah ($4/1mil) = $60 Aion account = $50 2 month subsciption (about 1 month left) = $30 Total = $140 I am asking for 150 just a mere $10 profit, mostly just looking to break even. And don forget your getting a lvl 40 Cleric and a level 35 Sorc on top of that! contact Info: Email/: moenil187@ I will check this post regularly as well.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.