Sold [WTS] Lvl 50 Mercenary Valor 57 + 50 Sorcerer...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Lvl 50 Mercenary Valor 57 + 50 Sorcerer Valor 30 / Repped Seller / $60 Lvl 50 Merc on the most populated east coast server 400 biochem with rakata stim+adrenal+medpack, 400 diplo/bio valor rank 54 110% Dark V mount Full Columni Set gear 2/5 champion pvp set + other misc pvp items like implant, etc (overall lots of epics, over 17.5k HP!) 800k credits Lvl 50 sorc on same account on a medium pop east coast server 400 biochem with rakata stim+adrenal+medpack, 400 diplo/bio valor rank 30 110% Dark V mount 1/5 columni, 1/5 champion + other misc pvp items like implant, weapon, etc (over 15k hp, so definitely raid ready/competitive in pvp) 300k credits There is about 1.5 more months of playtime on the account. Send me a forum PM if interested with ur aim// etc, any questions you may have etc. [WTS] LVL 50 Operative (rank 54 valor) US server full epic PVP gear Hello, I want to sell my lvl 50 Empire Operative on the Iron Citadel Server. Operatives are currently the most overpowered class in PvP. He has full epic gear except the weapon. Here is my stat sheet imgur/fglOC I hid my name for security reasons but it is a nice 3-letter name that is valuable and hard to get. Her professions are 400 Biochem, 373 Bioanalysis and 400 Slicing. I have the three most overpowered items for PvP that come from Biochem, and those are quite hard to get. They are: Rakata Medpack Rakata Force Adrenal Rakata Skill Stim Most people dont have those items so it gives a huge edge in PvP. Her class quest is finished and she has the cube relic that comes from matrix shards. She is one of the highest ranked (valor) toons on the server. She also has the 1.5 million credit mount, the Tirsa Prime. She also has 500k credits. Overall, it is one of the best characters in the game at this moment. Please start offers at $300. Contact info: antholord@ I bought the physical copy of the game so I will send a picture of the cd-key once the deal is sealed. [WTS] Lvl 50 Sage for WoW...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.