Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

WTS LvL 50 Loremaster-Rift set-rank 5 3 months game time!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hey there spamsite! I’m looking to sell my Lord of the rings online account. I am looking to sell for about $150 for the time and effort involved. I am only accepting Money orders, checks, and western union, NO PAYPAL. I can show in game, and I can talk on the phone for a more secure transaction. I just put 3 months game time on the account. And once I receive the payment I will give the account info and change email to yours right away. What your buying contains a Level 50 Human Male Lore master and an level 30 Male Guardian alt booth on the US server Brandywine. The level 50 Lore master comes with - All legendary traits - All Class Traits and Race Traits Completed - On Book 11 Chapter 9 - 2 Elder of Days (Rift pieces) boots and l - Almost Full Teal Set - Grandmaster Jeweler - Grandmaster Cook - Grandmaster Prospector - Level 35 Mount Horse - Rank 5 in PVP (1 Star :Highest Rank defeated 2,000) The best pvpers - Ancient Steel Cook Tools - Ancient Steel Jeweler Tools - Ancient Steel Prospecting Tools - 1 + Gold - Non Combat Social Animals: Cat, Hare - Reputation: Eldgang-Friend (Rift) Council of the North-Friend (Carn Dum) - Has a great repupation on the server, no enemies. Pictures: i29.[censored]/16icigm.jpg i26.[censored]/n148l3.jpg i31.[censored]/6jg47m.jpg i27.[censored]/2d91c8x.jpg i29.[censored]/54hd0z.jpg Aim: Nivana0557 /Email: burban055@live

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.