WTS LVL 50 Hunter + Guardian, LOTRO - US SERVER

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I'm deciding to quit LOTRO after some Real life problems. I'm only accepting paypal. Selling cheap and looking at all offers. The account contains two characters, both are level 50, a level 50 guardian (elf / female), and a level 50 hunter (elf / female). Guardian: The highest book finished is 13, and the character has the entire helegrod epic set, all 6 pieces, on top of that has 5 pieces of mirrored ancient armour, and 2 pieces of the rift epic set, allowing different builds. The character has all teal jewelery and weapons. The traits are quite highs, and all the legendary traits are completed. On top of that, the threat level for the guardian is extremely high, making holding agro a piece of cake. The guardian is related to as one of the best on the servers. Hunter: The hunter has all teal items, over 5 different sets of weapons, jewelery, and armour to chose from, allowing different builds for various quests or purposes. Rank 4 in PvMP, and has mixture of epic sets (helegrod, rift, and the PVP bow). All the traits are maxed out, with all the legendary traits done with. The character is said to be the best on the server, litereally, as it does one of the highest damage. Between the two characters, there is a deluxe house, and over 6 gold available for spending. Hunter is GM Weaponsmith, GM Woodworker, and GM Prospector. The Guardian is a GM Scholar. Guardian img404.imageshack.us/img404/8672/guardianzw0.jpg Hunter : img220.imageshack.us/img220/6572/huntervb2.jpg Contact me Aim - wowtrader928

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.