WTS: Lvl 50 full miragent sorcerer, on US est server. Lumiel.

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi there, I have a lvl 50 Full miragent sorcerer. I just spent all my AP and bought her a lvl 50 PvP ring, so she doesn't really have any AP at the moment. She has the miragent tome and a jeshuchi tome, which I was going to use for the weapon combine that comes out in the 1.9 patch. The new weapon would have + cast speed and + atk speed. She has all her advanced stigmas, so you can either go flame spray or sleep storm spec. She is 449 Handicrafting. I am the original account holder and have had the account since day 1. She has the 6 month wings, and 4 white dyes left in the bank, which I purchased with the Aion Magazine subscription. I have 4 months left on that sub which you can also have. Oh and also, she is a full MB sorc. All of her equipment is socketted with +25 MB stones. I will only accept paypal, looking for about $600, but of course I am always up for offers. Please post here if you have any questions, or send me a pm so that we can talk. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.