WTS: Lvl 50 Assassin, Asmodian, Zikel server US. 30M++ - SOLD

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

You are bidding on a level 50 Asmodian Assassin on the Zikel server. (Zikel is currently the most populated US server.) Character Stats: This character is very well geared out with some of the best pre-50 instance/50 pvp gear. This includes a yellow weapon. His stats include: 307 Attack 442 Crit Rate 5,700 HP 1.6 Attack Speed This character also has a lot of the top stigmas, including Shadow Walk I and Throw Dagger I (both worth about 2m each on Zikel) Wealth: This character has over 30 million kinah on him. I also have at least another 10 million kinah in fluxes and items on the broker. Tradeskills: This characters tradeskills are as following: 399/399 Weaponsmithing (part 1 of 2 of the Expert Quest done) 250/299 Aether Gathering 250/299 Gathering Other stuff: This account is a collectors edition and also has about half a month of playtime currently left. It also has the 1st month subscriber bonus if that matters any. Contact Info: AIM: Nadril1Zhc : Nadril.zhc@ Paypal is prefered method of payment. I am looking for at least $400 for this character. The Kinah alone on him is worth half that much. I would very much prefer to sell this to someone with a good history, even though I don't have any feedback I have sold accounts here before (check my post history).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.