[WTS] LVL 30 Europe West account - Over 350€ spent

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

The account can still be transferred to EU Northern & East (for it's prior to the server split and never used the region-change token) The total is 60 champs, 29 skins (8 of them are seasonal/limited edition), 10 rune pages. Just 2 ranked played so you can grow fast. the total RP for champs, runepages and skins (limited skins are not included in the RP count) is of 65065 RP (around 350€ to buy them all again) the total IP for runes is 56075. here are the screenshots: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/runepagesseal.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/runepagesquint.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/runepagesmark.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/runepagesglyph.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/rankedx.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/normalvv.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/champc.jpg/ Normal Skins are the following: -Unchained Alistar -Vandal Brand -Officier Caitlyn -Loch Ness ChoGath -Enchanted Galio -Commando Garen -Nightblade Irelia -High Command Katarina -Monarch Kog Maw -Prestigious Leblanc -Pentakill Mordekaiser -Blade Mistress Morgana -Boneclaw Shyvana -Ironscale Shyvana -Surfer Singed -Earthrune Skarner -Pentakill Sona -Riot Tristana -Vandal Vladimir -Pentakill Yorick -Undertaker Yorick Seasonal/Limited skins are: -Matador Alistar -Pharao Amumu -Nightmare Cho Gath -Mundo Mundo -Kitty Cat Katarina -Red Card Katarina -Judgement Kayle -Butcher Urgot I'm dropping the account 'cause i'm moving to Australia soon and will have no time to play, no scam, no jokes. Starting price: 150€ (via PayPal) Mail me at alessio.bartocci.yhs@ if you're interested and want to discuss about details and insurance for a smooth trade p.s.pls don't ask me to give you the data before i recieve the money with some extravagant excuses, I can provide evidence through trades done in another game, I'm not a novice in trading digital items. I'll give you the registration mail together with the account (which is dedicated for the trade)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.