[WTS] Lv50 Elyos Ranger - Nezekan Server

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Great and unique name. Great reputation on the server, also the first ranger to 50, never botted. Have around 14mil Kinah and a full inventory and warehouse. Have all skills including traps and melee skills. Handicrafting is at 260 and Alchemy at 399, have the first 2 pieces of miragent (3rd piece at 19/30 quest) Expert Alchemy quest is at second phase. The only reason I'm selling this account is because I no longer have any interest in Aion. There is also a level 26 Spiritmaster. ** Account is not active and will have to be activated using a game card ** I'm the original owner of the account and email address. I have changed all the details to temporary details that you may change to your desire upon transaction. If you have any questions just leave me a message here. The current price of the account is 380 USD (#) If you have an account at MMO Bay and are interested I will PM you the transaction link.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.