WTS: LOTRO US Gold 0,70$/1g fast and friendly serviceMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hi, I’m selling LOTRO gold at low prices that I farmed myself. I accept paypal payment only and I’m a Trust Who verified member. To those that will leave me a positive feedback or a review of my services on my rep thread after the transaction (trenton11's feedbacks ) I’ll give them 7% off on their next purchase. Server List - Brandywine - Landroval I’m sorry but since there’s a lot of scam around here I’ll be in the obligation to take some precautions toward members that are not Thrust Who verified or members with no reputation. The way the trade will be done will vary depending of your status on this forum: Members with high reputation No need for verification or to send payment as a gift. I’ll trade you the gold face-2-face before you send me the payment. Members with no reputation but Trust Who verified I’ll first show you the gold in the trade window. To receive the gold you will have to send me the paypal payment first and send it as a gift. Members with no reputation and not Trust Who verified I’ll ask for a scan of your photo ID and it will have to match your paypal info. I’ll also ask for a picture of you holding the ID or a scan of a recent telephone, gas, electricity bill. After that we will meet In game and I’ll show you the gold in the trade window. You will have to send the paypal payment first and send it as a gift before I give you the gold. ******************* Please post here before contacting me******************** If you have any question don't hestitate to contact me on : Faynert-can@live or AIM: Vivaldi432 Thank you for your time and consideration

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.