WTS LOTRO lvl 50 CaptainMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hey everyone, I'm quitting LOTRO because with my new job and other real life things to do, I just have no time for an MMO anymore. The game itself is, although not an evolution, a refreshing breath into the industry and great for anyone sick of WoW or any other MMO they've been playing for a while now. Here's the details: Server: Brandywine US Level 50 Human Captain (50 is the level cap) 23 Gold (thats a lot in this game as 1,000 silver = 1 gold) Good reputation on server Mount A nice set of high level crafted gear Various traits completed Rank 2 pvp This is not my first time selling an account on spamsite Dragon, I sold my level 70 WoW character a few months back, so I'm legit. I can have you contact the person I sold my WoW account to in order to verify. I am not looking to sell this character cheap, as the supply of LOTRO level 50's in the market is very low and the demand is quite high. $250 is as low as I'll go. For more detailed specifications or to work out a deal, please contact: Bloodred141 - AIM Raptor.45@ - email Or reply to this post. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.