WTS LOTRO Account 2 60's and 1 50 and 3 30's-35's - SOLD

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This account is active until the 8th of August. [COLOR=#FF0000 All characters are located on the server branywine </span> The account consists of: <span style=]span> - has the white horse mount from the books, also has the ram mount from Moria, he has superior jewel crafting allowing him to make the best crafted jewellry in the game. He also has four pieces of radiance armour. The character still has his level 50 rift armour and weapons for cosmetic works which can be found in the bank along with many other rares and materials for crafting. The champion also has a first age one handed weapon that has been grinded into the 20's currently. He has some rare materials still on him like i.e. mithril flakes for crafting. he also has the second age champions rune, and the high Herold's hooded cloak. He also has high traits. [COLOR=#009900 Level 60 Loremaster (male: man)</span> - The level 60 Loremaster is not geared with any of the new level 60 armour however like the champion he has a near to full set rift armour and weapons for cosmetic look. He also has high traits. The Loremaster has mastered some crafting professions but they are not maxed. He has unlocked more or less most of his legendary traits and, completed a good amount of the books. His character has a mount normal horse. He has a Loremasters book of the second age. <span style=]span> - He has developed a few crafting skills but hasn't maxed any out, however this character has two or three pieces of rift gear, he has done some on the books and has his own mount. he has started some of eregion, he has medium traits, all the important ones are unlocked. [COLOR=#FFCC33Level 30 Burgalar (male: man)</span> - This charcter does not have a mount and is still in the process of grinding, nothing special on this character. <span style=]span> - This charcter does not have a mount and is still in the process of grinding, nothing special on this character. [COLOR=#CC0000 Level 30 Minstrel (male: man)</span> - This charcter does not have a mount and is still in the process of grinding, nothing special on this character. I am open to offers, i am not accepting game accounts unless they are something really special, these characters are situated on the most popular server on Lotro. <span style=]span> Either pm me on the website or contact me by: AIM: xToopZx[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF0000 All characters are located on the server branywine </span> The account consists of: <span style=][COLOR=#009900 Level 60 Loremaster (male: man)</span> - The level 60 Loremaster is not geared with any of the new level 60 armour however like the champion he has a near to full set rift armour and weapons for cosmetic look. He also has high traits. The Loremaster has mastered some crafting professions but they are not maxed. He has unlocked more or less most of his legendary traits and, completed a good amount of the books. His character has a mount normal horse. He has a Loremasters book of the second age. <span style=][COLOR=#FFCC33Level 30 Burgalar (male: man)</span> - This charcter does not have a mount and is still in the process of grinding, nothing special on this character. <span style=][COLOR=#CC0000 Level 30 Minstrel (male: man)</span> - This charcter does not have a mount and is still in the process of grinding, nothing special on this character. I am open to offers, i am not accepting game accounts unless they are something really special, these characters are situated on the most popular server on Lotro. <span style=][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.