WTS LOTRO ACC with TOP Class Hunter 75 1st Age Bow in Morthond

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi, I am looking for sell my TOP Class Hunter, main char, very well geared ( With the Cloak of Draigoch ) and with 1st Age Bow Level 75 (the weapon crafted with Worn King Symbol) with perfect legacies and Relics on it! The character has jewellery from raids, most of them with 120 agility ( the best ones for his class ), good virtue, class and legendary traits. The acc is VIP at moment and it will have for a few more months, already has Premium Wallet, shared storage, and has Pre Ordered Isengard Legendary Pack with all the extra's ( the pocket 25%, 3 horses and cosmetics ). And already has one Scroll for rename the Character in the server Morthond for whatever you wish. It has something like 1.5k of TP's ( it will get more a few times 500TP's ) Have other char, Minstrel level 43 on Gilrain Server. If interested, just do an offer. I am with idea of getting like 100+ euro for it. I will choose for best offer because the other buyer did not contact me more, so i am here again hoping to sell it Paypal verified only. Best Regards ---------- Post added 05-22-2012 at 02:04 AM ---------- Forgot to tell that the character have all the pack tomes, Agility, Fate, Vitality and Will used (worth a lot of Turbine Points)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.