[WTS] LoL Power Level Service 1-30 All Servers ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi All, NOTE: I'm on vacations. NA power lvls are stopped, if I didn't start yet and you want refund just send me an email and I will do it. I plan still to finish all my jobs but could take sometime. Hope you understand, sorry for the troubles mates. I wish to sell my service of Power Level accounts on LoL. Good: - For people that are looking to have a smurf account - For people that want to start new ranking to go out of ELO HELL. - Anti-Scam since the account will not be recover after sold because you are the creator. Number of Simultaneous Accounts leveling = 20 (10 NA and 10 EUW) Number of Accounts already Power Level: 500 ( 0 BANS!!) How it works: - The account will only play Costum Games and Coop Games vs AI. It will not play any Normal Games with other players so you don't get any report so no BAN!. - With XP Boost could take up to 6 days more and less, but still making improvements to be faster. - You can create an account as your will in any Server, next provide me login of account so I can level up. - The IP Gain it's low, for 1-30 without IP boost it's more and less 10k IP. - I use my own bot to do this, you can buy it also if you desire. How to Order: 1st) Do trade request on this thread (bellow the avatar and nick -> LINK - You can skip this step if you don't have epvp account) 2nd) Make Payment (on Paypal Buttons bellow or Send PM with PSC). 3rd) Provide logins of the account and Server on the Payment so I can start lvl up. Note: You can still order via or PM talk. During lvl up don't login on the account plus I will ignore all buddy list of the account. So you can check the state on lolking or ask me LvL UP - Prices Any Level to 30 with 15k IP + 945rp + 1rune page (10 lvl10) - 15€ ***************************************************** Any Level to 30 with 40K IP (120lvl5) - 20€ ***************************************************** Any Level to 30 with 70K IP (240lvl5 ) - 30€ ***************************************************** Any Level to 30 with 17kRP + 37K IP +2skins/champs + 1 runepage (100lvl10) - 50€ ***************************************************** 120 LvL5 Prize = 30K IP 10 LvL10 Prize = 5K IP,975rp + 1 Runepage Paysafecard Paypal German Bank Transfer Notes: Payments are always upfront, since it's very cheap value and you can recover the account and don't pay it. Don't worry if you pay in Euros since paypal does the conversion automatic. Prices include the XP boost paid by me (account needs to have 120rp if EUW or 400rp if in NA since I will use this). I'm not responsible by riot actions! Depending on the server conditions some services can take up to 15 days so I can't accept refund before that time. If you want more details please add on : cocacola131 Report of an Happy Costumer Quote: [00:47:18] Vanitas: ty [00:48:12] Vanitas: great leveling service [00:48:17] Vanitas: u finished within 4 days [01:37:52] nhcoohrh: from wich lvl? [01:37:55] Vanitas: 1 [01:38:02] nhcoohrh: what was the account? [01:38:10] Vanitas: SplinterShr*** [01:38:27] nhcoohrh: that was the login? [01:38:33] Vanitas: Shredd*** [01:38:33] nhcoohrh: Shredd*** [01:38:34] Vanitas: aye [01:38:56] nhcoohrh: yes you are right [01:38:57] nhcoohrh: amazing [01:39:01] nhcoohrh: didnt notice that [01:39:01] Vanitas: [01:39:05] nhcoohrh: usually i say 6 days [01:39:11] nhcoohrh: because not always goes all in straight [01:39:17] Vanitas: yea u said 6 days [01:39:30] Vanitas: and i was surprised when i checked at thursday Accounts I sell with REFS: I can do account that will come with around 24k-27 RP + 68-70k IP + 2 Skins (Grey Warwick and Medievel Twitch) + Extra RunePage + 2 CHAMPS Warwick and Twitch. Price: 90€ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION: There exist already some scammers trying to fake as me with "cocacola.131", "nhcbotdeveloper" and so on. Please if you want to speak with me on , click on the button bellow my avatar or add: cocacola131. Plus I always request trade request on forum, if someone says that wants to sell you refs without "trade" on forum, suspect that its not me!! My Machines: Hardware1 I7 860 2,8ghz@3,7ghz 16GB Dual Channel 1600mhz RAM 2xSSD 120GB Vertex 3 GPU - ATI HD6870 1GB Hardware2 AMD FX8120 3,1GHZ@4GHZ 32GB RAM DDR3 1600 MHZ 2x SSD 120GB OCZ Agility GPU - GEFORCE 2GB Hardware3 I7 2700K 3,5ghz@3,5ghz 32GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM 2xSSD 120GB Agility GPU - HD 7870 2GB Hardware4 I7 3610QM 2.3ghz@2,3ghz 16GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM 1xSSD 256GB Crucial M4 GPU - Geforce 670M 3GB Hardware5 I7 3770K [email protected] 32GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM 2xSSD 128GB Vertex 4 GPU - Geforce GTX 295 Dual GPU ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bad TBMs and Scammers LOG: Spoiler: Today another "Scammer" decided to give me -1. This guy have 2 posts in the forum and claims I didn't made the service to him. The funny thing is that I was willing to refund him money if some refs were missing. But I guess he just wants to "scam" since he open dispute on paypal without warning, don't answer to email neither neither PM, and I double check yesterday and all refs are finished. And he insta escalates on Paypal before I give any answer. Here is the Trade LOG Of course if doesn't reply to me soon, probably I will make sure his RAF service got banned and awards are taken. If he doesn't want to pay the service, he doesn't have the service also. Buyer's name: Li Che Buyer's email: ***************************************************** : liche90 If you see this paypal, just avoid trading with him, recommendation. NOTE: I have only 1 -tbm of a Scammer Mr Anonymous that is already banned on the forum. Here is the log of the trade - Here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ LIST OF BAD TRADERS: eXplode - GET 300 Refs and then doesnt PAY! Sosila - Make order to get first free refs then disapear. Update: He told me that account was banned doesn't need my services. Well just will keep the bad rating as bad trader. Mr Anonymous - Scammer and Lyer he makes multiaccounting and fake TBMs so be care with people that made fake trades with him. - Ipak - bad buyer, opens dispute to get service for free.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.