Selling WTS: LoL NA account lvl 30 have 66 champs rune...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: LoL NA account lvl 30 have 66 champs rune pages and 17 skins Hello i would like to sell my account lvl 30 have 66 champs and have rune pages and have 17 skins : himaz.hefny WTS: League of Legends Account EUW lvl 30 (70 champs+17 skins) Hi guys, I want to sell my League of Legends account, 'cause I don't have time to play with, so i'm serching a buyer, my account contains a lot of stuffs: -605 Victories in Normal games -70 CHAMPIONS including many from the value of 6300 IP: Ahri,Alistar,Amumu,Anivia,Annie,Ashe,Blitzcrank,Br and,Cho'Gath,Corki,Dr.Mundo,Evelynn,Ezreal,Fiddles ticks,Fizz,Galio,Gangplank,Garen,Gragas,Heimerding er,Janna,Jarvan IV,Jax,Karma,Karthus,Kassadin,Katarina,Kayle,Kog'M aw,Malphite,Maokai,Master Yi,Miss Fortune,Mordekaiser,Morgana,Nasus,Nautilus,Nunu,Pa ntheon,Poppy,Rammus,Renekton,Rengar,Riven,Ryze,Sha co,Shyvana,Singed,Sion,Sivir,Skarner,Soraka,Taric, Teemo,Tristana,Trundle,Tryndamere,Twisted Fate,Twitch,Udyr,Urgot,Vayne,Veigar,Volibear,Warwi ck,Wukong,Xerath,Xin Zhao,Ziggs,Zilean -17 SKINS, 3 are rare(Championship Riven,Snowmerdinger,Surprise party Fiddlestick), not even more in the store.Unchained Alistar, Jurassic Cho'Gath, Surprise party Fiddlesticks, Spooky Gangplank, Snowmerdinger, Sakura Karma, Marble Malphite, Charred Maokai, Mafia Miss Fortune, Lord Mordekaiser, Headhunter Rengar, Championship Riven, Emerald Taric, Armor of the fifth Age Taric, Bloodstone Taric, Riot Tristana, Leprechaun Veigar. -6 pages of runes (2360 Riot Point) -RUNES: Marks -Greater Mark of Armor Penetration x 9 -Greater Mark of Armor x 9 -Greater Mark of Attack Damage x 9 -Greater Mark of Attack speed x 9 -Greater Mark of Critical chance x 9 -Greater chance of Magic penetration x 9 Seals -Greater Seal of Armor x 9 -Greater Seal of Attack damage x 9 -Greater Seal of Critical chance x 9 -Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration x 9 -Greater Seal of Health x 9 Glyphs -Greater Glyphs of Ability power x 9 -Greater Glyphs of attack damage x 9 -Greater...
    https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBDDsyEnIf3TCoT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Fwow-accounts-game_wowus.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.