Selling WTS: LoL Euw account ,101 champions and a lot of...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: LoL Euw account ,101 champions and a lot of skins Hi i sell a league of legends account with many champions and skins for more information contact me on : saad.rdd WTB: account with 0/0 ranked gonna buy acc max for 20$ not na sever WTB: EU West Acc /w 90+ champions As the title suggest, I'm looking for an good EU West account with as much champions as possible, atleast 90. A good number of runes/runepages are ofcourse good as well. I'm only willing to trade in the safest way possible(for us both). Just write in the post/pm me your name along with quick info about the account in question and I'll add you. WTT: EUNE LVL 30 account for WoW account Hey, Level 30 account for trade on the EUNE server. Current elo (in S3): 1360. Has silver medal atm, b Current IP: 1213 RP: 2018 Champions: Alistar Annie Ashe Brand Corki Darius Diana Mundo Draven Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fiora Gragas Graves Janna Jax Jayce Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kha'Zix LeBlanc Lee Sin Malphite Maokai Master Yi Nidalee Nocturne Nunu Orianna Renekton Rengar Riven Ryze Shaco Shen Sivir Swain Tristana Tryndamere Twisted Fate Twitch Veigar Vladimir Warwick Runes: 2 rune pages: AD/AP with Tier 3 runes, the AP page needs 3 more runes. Skins: Legacy halloween skin: Haunted Maokai skin 1350 RP Mecha Kha'Zix skin Account has 2 halloween icons and 2 elo icons. Has 'Honorable Opponent' badge. Interested in any EU WoW account (lvl 80-85), gear doesn't matter that much. Max level preferred. dida WTS: Elo jobs/boosting league of legends to gold 1500 elo euw/eune legit Hi, me and a friend are doing elo jobs to 1500 elo this season, i am a 1600 support/mid player and my friend is a 2100 elo mid, adc and support player, so far we have boosted over 20 accounts are main accounts are TMB mike and YoungAndVicious on euw this is 100% legit we do 2 accounts at a time and it is done fast, depending if you have done placement games or not. If your interested then please contact me on wfrancomb Peace =]...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.