Selling WTS: LoL EU-W - LVL 30 70% of champions unlocked...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: LoL EU-W - LVL 30 70% of champions unlocked over 20 skins cheap - paypall only msg me for details [SOLD] LOL NA Lvl 30 Account 60 champs.4 rune pages, almost every rune in the game, 12 skins Account name : faos15 Champs: 60 Pages Runes: 4 ALMOST ALL OF THE EXISTING RUNES Skins: 12 elo: 1186 positive wins more info pm me or add on :faosknight WTT: WTT LoL account for WoW acc :) Alot of skins /champs/elo has too :)Must read x0x0 Dear viewers i'd like to trade my LoL account which has unobtainable rare and epic skins.So lets start I have LoL account 30 lvl eu WEST .It has 1525 rank right now 3 rune pages and pretty awesome champions and skins.They are alot and i cant say all of them here dats why i prefer to add me on my and i show u from there all my skins ,champions ,runes and i tell everything about it what ur interested in. Im the first owner of it ,no one other played on it ,exept some friends to boost me ;p ;d. So if ur interested add me on atentatora_97 .I'd like to trade for something good with pvp or pve set i prefer rogue with the sleeper/ dreamer or some good char just pm me on ;p WTB: WTB Skins Riot Graves, Pax Sivir etc. I'm interested in buying LoL skins the two in the title for sure, but anything you have I will most likely offer on. Please respond with what you have, and a way to contact you either by posting here, or by a PM ty. - - - Updated - - - Interested in NA codes only, Also have Swtor account for trade if anyone is interested. [SOLD] [WTS]NA Account - 1850+ elo! 71 Champs! 19 Skins! 8 LIMITED EDITION! Top 100 Season 1 This account is in the Top 100 for Season 1 and has guaranteed platinum for Season 2! The Account has 71 champions owned, 19 skins, including 8 Limited Edition ones (Which include UFO Corki and King Rammus - Rare Beta skins), 6 Rune Pages and runes to fill all of them along with 6k IP and 18 RP. It's never been banned or anything like that. Price is negotiable, but anything under 50 dollars(40 Euros, 30 Pounds)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.