Selling WTS: LoL EU North&East Nice and Cheap Account The...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: LoL EU North&East Nice and Cheap Account The reason i am selling the account, is because i started playing Dota 2, and i want to buy Star Wars The Old Republic. SO the account contains the following: Lvl:30 Champions: Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Dr.Mundo Evelyn Fiddlesticks Fizz Gangplank Heimerdinger Jax Jayce Katarina Kayle Kennen Lux Master Yi Nasus Nunu Olaf Pantheon Poppy Rengar Rumble Ryze Shaco Singed Sion Sivir Soraka Tristana Tryndamere Twisted Fate Twitch Udyr Vayne Warwick Wukong Skins: Unchained Alistar Minute Man Gankplank Justice Kayle Myrmidon Phanteon Glaive Warrior Phanteon Asylum Shaco Lumberjack Sion Riot Girl Tristana 4X Rune Page / 3 FULL 2570 IP 50 RP 1210 SOLO/DUO The price is 25 euros, but we can negotiate the price. ADD me on : jokerzds or PM Selling League of Legends Account with 4 legendary skins- OVER 60 SKINS- 80 champs Selling League of Legends Account with 4 legendary skins- OVER 60 SKINS- 80 champs If you are interested, please add me over RobotWithARaygun The account name for LoL is also the same. Account contains over 60 skin some legendaries and legacy and 80 champs. Many exclusive icons including all halloween ones. Over $1000 out into this account and all im asking is for $65 by tonight so I can order Black Ops 2. I will give the account to the buyer before giving me the money just incase of any trust issues. WTB: Any account with either (See description) I want to buy any account with; Snow bunny Nidalee Haunting Nocturne Definitely not Blitzcrank I only buy through Ebay, so you'd have to make a buy it now and we would make the purchase through there. WTS: EuNord FREE TRANSFER TO TURKEY AND EU WEST 482 win Ranked stat CLEAR !!! 310 RP 2500 IP 5 IP BOOST !!!! 10 skins 5 pages of runes Runes Marks +1.7% Attack Speed x9, +0.1 Ability Power at level x9 ,+0.59 Ability Power x9, +1.3 Magic Resist at level x9. Seals +1.2 Energy Regen/5 at level 18 x9, +0.1 Ability Power at level x9, +0.59 Ability Power x9, +0.74...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.