Selling [WTS] lol BERGSCHNEKE Nur so Berkschnecke is au...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] lol BERGSCHNEKE Nur so Berkschnecke is au ein toller scammer !! nur zur info !! ! bergschnecke falls des ließt wann bekomm ich meine 750ectos ? [WTB] Looking for Guild Wars GWAMM title and HoM service The account has a level 12 with no maxed titles so far, but it does have a few non-max titles. Payment will be in USD $ This service will be pleted module by module, there will be payment for each module (Titles) There are no deadlines required to be met, but it should not take an unreasonably amount of time to plete. The account will have no gold to start, since the first module is the Legendary Survivor title. After the pletion of GWAMM title, a “tip in USD†will be granted and possibly have an opportunity to have additional work for HoM, if he/she chooses to continue. After HoM a “final tip in USD†will be granted. Terms and Conditions -No botting (The final “tip†will have a waiting period to ensure pliance) -No illegal Mods defined by ArenaNet’s TOS (Due to the amount of the final “tip†there will have a waiting period to ensure pliance) -You can stop at any title (Tip will not be granted) -Payment method will be Paypal or Money Order or Check (If using the payment method Paypal, payment will be sent as a gift, which will be fee free. If using Check or Money Order, a postage or/and cost fee will be deducted from the final payment; the original receipt will be provided and mailed to you) -If there is a module that needs a greater amount of time to plete, the person providing the service should send me a screenshot when they reach the halfway point. *If you have low or zero reputation, you will plete the first module before receiving payment. **If you are reputable and able to provide proof, I will be happy to send you the payment for the first module. Requirement -Must be proficient in Guild Wars. PM me with a quote price for each module if interested, there should be a total of 30 modules/titles in GWAMM. [WTB] Looking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.