WTS: LoL Account! [NA SERVER - 72 CHAMPS - AROUND 40 SKINS - LOADS OF RUNES]Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hi! My name is Jake and I am willing to sell my League of Legends account in the NORTH AMERICAN server. The account contains 72 champions, around 40 skins, lots of runes, and much more! On it right now, is 6100 RP and 8100 IP. The account is in Bronze V though, so I have adjusted my wanted price due to that. I will not be posting screenshots on this page, because they are for people seriously interested only. I will show you the account and all of the features via screen share on . MY IS t3stosterone. Method of Trading I will send you an invoice on Paypal stating you owe me money for the account (whatever amount we decide on). I will give you the account information (username and password, you can change the e-mail without the original e-mail, all you need is the username and password.) You will send me the Paypal money! The amount I am asking for this account is 180$ CAN, however the price is negotiable. If you are interested in purchasing this account, please contact me on (t3stosterone). SCREENSHOTS: View H14BWN.png on ScreenSnapr - part of the champion pool View O68DGH.png on ScreenSnapr - ADC rune page View MjxUJr.png on ScreenSnapr - MID rune page View j4uviA.png on ScreenSnapr - TOP rune page View NRrbeL.png on ScreenSnapr - IP / RP View EFo0wi.png on ScreenSnapr - Bronze V Rating. - - - Updated - - - bumpitty - - - Updated - - - bumpitty
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.