Selling WTS: LOL Account lvl 30 EU West - 82 champs - 155...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: LOL Account lvl 30 EU West - 82 champs - 155 Runes - 11 + skins I am selling the below account it has - 82 Champions 155 Runes 11 + Skins ( 2 or more Legendary ) PRICE - £ 45 Please see pictures below. In box me if interested or post a reply with a question. Thank you for looking. - - - Updated - - - reduced to 40 WTT: Trading WoW account for LoL account. Hey everyone, The King here is looking to trade his WoW account for a League of Legends account. The WoW account has multiple 85's, an 82, and other 50+ toons on it. Paladin (Zombiekillas) 85 Hunter (Kritico) 85 Mage (FatalÃty) 85 Deathknight (KritÃcal) 85 Priest (SniffSniff) 82 Warrior (Karmabigboy) 67 Druid (Cookie) 55 The rest are below 50 and are not worth mentioning. The account has tons of cool holiday items, mounts, and much more. The Paladin is maxed out in both of his tradeskills. These characters on US. Zombiekillas is 2k+ Rated. (1800 or so in LoL) Overall its a great game I've just recently made a transition to LoL and am finding myself bored of WoW after the many years I have put into the game. If you are interested in trading please hit me up on and we'll see if we can get something goin'. :fatal1tywow [SOLD] Need 10 new Korean LvL 1 accounts We need around 10-11 fresh level 1 accounts from Korea. Any help would be great Best wishes.. fusion fusions.root@googl Eu west +2100 elo Top Rating 2312 6 rune page 80 champions Dragon Fist Lee sin Aristocrat Vayne Uncle Ryze IF u want to buy add me at game or teamk1ller 300$ lolking/summoner/euw/23273943 WTT: Selling League of Legends account ( Level 30 / 1400 Elo / 20 Rune Pages ) 700 Wins 10k Ip Worth of Runes 20 Pages of Runes Champions: All except Fiora and Naut. Skins: Pax Sivir and Riot Singed Blood Moon Akali Blood Moon Shen Royal Shaco Nurse Akali Frozen Olaf Exiled Morgana Harbringer Kass. Deep 1 Kass Hextech Sion Lord Mordekaiser Jaximus Judgement Kayle ghost Gangplank Marble Malphite Buc. Tristana...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.