Selling WTS: LoL Account - GOLD ELO, 60+ SKINS, ALL...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: LoL Account - GOLD ELO, 60+ SKINS, ALL CHAMPIONS Greetings traders, The title pretty much says it all. I'm selling my LoL EU West account which has ALL champions released so far (Included the recent addition of Diana). Most of the champions have a skin on them. The account has 3 legendary skins - Brolaf, Tryndamere and Vladimir. At the moment I have 1550 elo, which grants you a nice award at the end of Season 2. Interested please contact me on : frank.larapp Post before adding Thank you in advance WTS: Awesome LoL Account EUW. 5 Legendary Skins, All champions, 60+ skins. Greetings traders, The title pretty much says it all. I'm selling my LoL EU West account which has ALL champions released so far, except for Rengar. Most of the champions have a skin on them. The account has 3 legendary skins - Brolaf, Tryndamere and Vladimir. At the moment I have 1550 elo, which grants you a nice award at the end of Season 2. Interested please contact me on : frank.larapp Post before adding Thank you in advance WTS: LoL EUW Account - GOLD ELO, 60+ SKINS, ALL CHAMPIONS Greetings traders, As the topic says, I'm selling my EUW LoL account. It has all the champions released to the date, over 60+ skins (5 of them are legendary) and Gold Elo, which will allow you to receive a good reward in the end of the season. Price: 120€ Payment Method: Paypal Selling this account because I've recently started playing GW2. Add me on for further information: frank.larapp Thank you in advance, Frank Larapp WTS: Level 30 EUW acccount Hey guys selling my LoL account, it has about 40+ Champions on it and 2 skins. Pm me for more info or add me on - phandorm WTS: Lvl 30 NA account 88 champs, few skins I am the original owner and can provide all necessary details for the account. The account itself includes the following: Champions Akali Alistar - Unchained Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cho Gath Corki Darius Dr. Mundo Evelyn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fiora...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.