WTS: Level 75 HunterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello, since I don't have enough time to play anymore, I decided to sell my LOTRO account, here are the details and some screenshots: Server: Firefoot Purchased Expansions/Quest Packs: -Evendim -Angmar -Trollshaws -Eregion -Mines of Moria -Lothlorien -Siege of Mirkwood -Rise of Isengard (Legendary Edition) Gear: -4 Set Pieces of Draigoch and 2 Set Pieces of ToO. -Wyrmscale Acrobats Cloak -Level 75 Maxed out Second Age Bow, awesome Legacies and Relics. -Good mix of crafted jewelry. Crafting: Westfold Woodworker, Master of the Guild Reputation. Additional Toons: -Level 28 Burglar with Scholar Profession, made for crafting oils and consumables for main Hunter. -Level 9 Minstrel with Yeoman Profession, made for crafting food. -Rank 4 Reaver Screenshots: Imageshack - screenshot00001plw.jpg Imageshack - screenshot00002up.jpg Imageshack - screenshot00003m.jpg And thats pretty much it, I have been using this toon for Raiding and PvP with great results. I'm asking for $120.00, receiving PayPal transactions only at the moment. I will be answering any questions here or by PM. Thanks in Advance, -Tirpitz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.