WTS: Level 60 Lore-Master With ROI

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello im here to sell my LOTRO account i started the game thought it was all good etc... and now im bored im not botherd abot the time is pent leveling it really i would just like my money back for what oive spent basically so Its level 60 lore master with all 3 legendary traits before ROI or 4 i think it has its tier 6 in tailoring prospecting and forester but the prospector isnt masterd all others are and can move to the next one after update that come with ROI it has the 25% boost stone up to level 65 also has 300k bonus xp! about 300 tp's and 4 traits to level 8 and the other to 6 others like 1-7 but not equipped it also has the mirkwood questpack ROI Evendim has warden class unlocked and like 3 gold laods of items a house 120 vault spaces cloak of shadow and flame and all other nice gear for its level! So im looking for over 60$ basically SO ANY BIDS OVER 60$ and you can have it hope to hear from you guys soon my email adress os [email protected] this is my paypal also where i would like to recieve the payment and i would like to use a middle man if possible or if i consider you trustworthy i can let you on the account or i can meet you in game its in world meneldor aswell! Its on lotro message me on how to check what server! as i dont have a clue!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.