WTS: Level 55 FULL 50e pvp ranger with 1 billion kinah + more

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Server: israphel Race: elyos PAYPAL TRANSACTION ONLY! Secure for both buyer and seller. I have a 100% ebay feedback rating. The account is also currently up for sale on ebay Let me start by providing the highlights of the account. The Main character on the account is a LVL 55 Ranger. Has over 1 billion Kinah. its like 1.1 billion and still going up. He is Currently A 5 star officer with 1.3million abyss points. Transforming is so much fun!! Or you can just spend it on stuff. Decked out in 50e pvp gear. (See Screenshot for more details ) All +10 or more. Some armor is at +12. Has a lvl 55 etneral pvp bow at +10. level 55 etneral rings and earrings. The account has over 1 billion kinah on it. Other toons is a lvl 55 SIN with 40e gear. lvl 55 Templar with decent gear and other low lvl toons. also the ranger has a miragent set for pve. expect in handicraft, alchemy, cooking, weaponsmith. Essence and aether gathering maxed out. Im pretty much done with the game. Moving on to something different. Account is playable till Dec 14th. so u wont have to buy any additional time to play for at least 1.5 months. There is a love you load of stuff on this account that can be sold to make even more money. I have no idea what these accounts go for. Im still doing research. Im open to any reasonable offer. PM for more info, pictures or questions. image of sin

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.