WTS: Level 50 Templar - Lumiel

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Note: I wish to use an Offical . If you don't want to, please leave this thread. I've been playing this templar since headstart in September 09'. I got to 50 in about 2 months, and started to get my gear for about a month. Due to me failing my heart of magic/miragent quest, I only got about 2m Kinah left on this account. I also got all the good stigmas either equiped right now, or in my bank for PvE and PvP. Also, I got 3 pieces of the miragent done already. For templars, the miragent quest are a pain to do, but it took me a week of straight 12 hour a day farm to get. Templars are superior in PvP if you got the right gear, so this account is precious. Getting a templar to 50 is not a walk in the park either. I DO have CE on this account ! This account currently has no subscription. I'm selling this account mainly because my friend and I quit Aion around the same time, and started playing WoW. Except I don't have WoTLK CD-Key. (lol) Price: $250 Screenshots: Contact Me: - brandon@asiantalkers Ventrilo - Host: 208.100.14.166 Port: 3877

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.