Selling WTS: Level 30's Cheap We have level 30 LoLNA...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Level 30's Cheap We have level 30 LoLNA Accounts for sale. They range from barely 30 to ones that are decked out and have had platinum rating. We will be selling all of these accounts for $10USD. A friend has used one for about 6 months with no issues and he never had to grind anything! How it works: I was given a list of accounts that are no longer played, I will sell you A RANDOM account off of this list. You could very well get lucky and get 10x your moneys worth, or you could just get a level 30 for $10, either way you win. How to pay: Contact on foxiakamarge. I have 100% Feedback since joining this site, You will send the payment over first and get the info after I see it has cleared. **DISCLAIMER** Not responsible if you buy this account and a month later, for some reason it gets banned. League of legends accounts have NO secret questions. This means that when you change the Email and password its only as safe as you keep it. - - - Updated - - - Another account sold. Buyer Did not rep. I received payment and he received an account. Smooth Transaction+++ [SOLD] Wts eu w s2 gold acc! I want to sell lvl 30 acc season 2 gold highest rating 1570, 54 champs, 3 rune pages got full runes for ADC, AP , Jungle....Atm acc contains 11 000 IP Got some skins... Akali (Crimson Akali), Annie (Red Riding Annie), Janna (Victorius Janna), Karthus (Pentakill Karthus), Kassadin (Deep One Kassadin), Swain (Bilgewater Swain), Tristana (Riot Girl Tristana), Alistar (Unchained Alistar), Kayle (Judgment Kayle), Vladimir (Blood Lord Vladimir- legendary skin) Interested buyers add me to : Imarkandy Payment over paypal WTS: EUW Low Account Account is on Europe West. Level: 30 IP: 330 RP: 120 Silver ELO S1 No ELO S2 No ELO S3 Around 600 games, W/L 70+ Champions: 15 Skins: 5 Skins: -Nightmare Cho'gath -Spectral Fiddlesticks -Judgment Kayle -Riot Girl Tristana -Count Vladimir abload.de/img/accountverkaufen1epo4i.jpg Asking for something like 5 to 10€. Selling level...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.