WTS: Level 30 NA LoL account, 93 Champs, 52 Skins (~$350 value of skins)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I am the Creator/Owner of the account and the only person with access to the account. The account has never been banned or warned There is 976 RP, so enough to buy any champ that I don’t currently own, or future ones that come out like ZAC, either that or a skin that is non-legendary. Currently 2k IP, may increase over time if i hop on to play until it is sold 417 Normal Wins – 104 Ranked Wins Ranked – Sadly in Bronze, made the mistake of playing right after hitting level 30 and not being quiet good enough to carry a team of idiots. However if your good enough to be out of bronze I am sure you will make it out and have the sense of achievement for doing it :3 Ranked Stats - W : L - 104 : 120 | K : D : A – 3.9 : 4.6 : 7.8 60 Friendly – 35 Helpful – 373 Teamwork – 170 Honorable Opponent (Have the Honorable Opponent Badge) Obtained 4 Seasonal Icons (Having to do with buying/gifting champs/skins and RP) PM me on here for more info, I can provide share screen on to potential buyers. Ive spent over $300 on this account, its for someone who likes there skins and champs. So I'd prefer to sell this for around $150, that is reasonable in my mind, but I will consider offers below this. Skins Owned Legendary Gatekeeper Galio Aether Wing Kayle Lion Dance Kog’Maw Unavailable Little Red Riding Annie Safari Caitlyn Nightmare Cho’gath Nottingham Ezreal Dark Candy Fiddlesticks Desert Trooper Garen Unmasked Kayle Mistletoe LeBlanc Shamrock Malphite Leopard Nidalee Sasquatch Nunu Spectacular Sivir Professor Ryze Bad Santa Veigar Available Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar Little Knight Amumu Panda Annie Apocalyptic Brand Lord Darius Dark Valkyrie Diana Tundra Fizz Vandal Gragas Frostblade Irelia Vandal Jax Full Metal Jayce Grim Reaper Karthus Mecha Khazix Shadow Prince Malzahar Headhunter Master Yi Infernal Mordekaiser Koi Nami Full Metal Pantheon Rune Wars Renekton Redeemed Riven Rumble in the Jungle Surfer Singed Celestine Soraka Bilgewater Swain Justicar Syndra Panda Teemo Deep Terror Thresh Riot Girl Tristana Arclight Varus Heartseeker Vayne Neon Strike Vi Scorched Earth Xerath Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao Wildfire Zyra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.