WTS Level 30 league of legends Account. 73 Skins and 80 Champions.. CHEAP!!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Looking to sell my personal league of legends account. This account has 73 skins, 80 champions, and about a dozen limited Holiday skins, and 4 legendary skins. Here are my icons as well As you can see I have ALL of the Halloween Icons here. 73 Skins- Dynasty Ahri Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Crimson Akali Silverfang Akali Gothic Annie Red Riding Annie Annie in Wonderland Prom Queen Annie Frostfire Annie Reverse Annie Panda Annie Freljord Ashe Amethyst Ashe Zombie Brand Arctic Warefare Caitlyn Mythic Cassiopeia Dragonwing Corky Soul Reaver Draven Death Blossom Elise Frosted Ezreal Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Dark Candy Fiddlesticks Gatekeeper Galio Hillbilly Gragas Oktoberfest Gragas Mafia graves Riot Graves Jaximus Full Metal Jayce Pentakill Karthus Harbringer Kassadin Mercenary Katarina Slay Belle Katarina Arctic Ops Kennen Lion Dance Kog'Maw Mistletoe Leblanc Muay Thai Lee Sin Bittersweet Lulu Wicked Lulu Vizier Malzahar Overlord Malzahar Infernal Mordekaiser Blackthorn Morgana Bladecraft Orianna Battle Regalia Poppy Professor Ryze Dark Crystal Ryze Pirate Ryze Ironscale Shyvana Boneclaw Shyvana DarkFlame Shyvana PAX Sivir Tyrant Swain Justicar Syndra Firefighter Tristana Buccaneer Tristana Rocket Girl Tristana Underworld Twisted Fate BattleCast Urgot Aristocrat Vayne Heartseeker Vayne Veigar Greybeard Bad Santa Veigar Full Machine Viktor Prototype Viktor Blood Lord Vladimr Runeborn Xerath Battlecast Xerath Scorched Earth Xerath ShockBlad Zed Major Ziggs Pool Party Ziggs I own Majority of the champions I have 8 Rune pages: List of runes: Marks- Greater Mark of Critical Chance x1 Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9 Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9 Seals- Greater Seal of Ability Power x1 Greater Seal of Attack Damage x4 Greater Seal of Cooldown Reduction x1 Greater Seal of Magic resist x9 Greater Seal of Scaling Health x2 Greater Seal of Armor x9 Greater Seal of Scaling Ability Power x9 Glyphs- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9 Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power x9 Greater glyph of scaling mana x1 Quintessences- Greater Quintessence of Ability power x3 Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage x3 Great quintessence of revival x1 Currently have 175 RP and 700 IP available on the account. Taking offers in this thread and if you have any questions please ask in this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.