Selling WTS: Level 30 EUW Account 92 Champions 46 Skins...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Level 30 EUW Account 92 Champions 46 Skins FRESH ELO, Allmost All Runes Hello guys, I'm selling my level 30 League of Legends EU West account. I stopped playing a while ago and instead of letting it unutilized I decided to sell it and make a bit of money. The nickname of my account is: Solely Nidalee. And I've got the following stuff to offer: - Champions (92) (Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Hecarim, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nautilus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Rammus, Rengar, Riven, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Shyvana, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Veigar, Vladimir, Warwick, Wukong, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Yorick, Ziggs.) - Skins (46) (Pentakill Yorick, Kennen M.D., Longhorn Alistar, Almost-Prom King Amumu, Pharaoh Nidalee, Primal Udyr, Lil' Slugger Trundle, Stinger Akali, Frosted Ezreal, Tribal Ryze, Royal Shaco, Commando Xin Zhao, Hot Rod Corki, Assassin Master Yi, Commando Jarvan IV, Victorious Jarvan IV, Riot Girl Tristana, Frozen Terror Nocturne.) - Runes (Marks: Greater Mark of Alacrity(9x), Greater Mark of Desolation(9x), Greater Mark of Insight(9x), Greater Mark of Potency(9x), Greater Mark of Resilience(9x), Greater Mark of Strength(9x). Seals: Greater Seal of Alacrity(9x), Greater Seal of Replenishment(9x), Greater Seal of Clarity(9x), Greater Seal of Resilience(9x), Greater Seal of Vitality(9x), Greater Seal of Warding(9x). Glyphs: Greater Glyph of Alacrity(9x), Greater Glpyh of Focus(9x), Greater Glyph of Intellect(9x), Greater Glyph of Potency(9x), Greater Glyph of Resilience(9x),...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.