Selling WTS: Level 30 1290 elo 92 champs 16 skins 4.4k RP...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Level 30 1290 elo 92 champs 16 skins 4.4k RP Got bored of this game, looking to return some of the investment that I made. The account currently has 92/103 champs. It has 4463 RP, enough to purchase all of the remaining champs but 1 if they are purchased at a sale price. That is also enough RP to change the name if you don't like it. I would consider trading for other games. I am mostly interested in Guild Wars 2, but I would consider some steam games as well. Please post your name if you are interested. EDIT: I have no legendary skins. I have the following skins: Matador Alistar Unchained Alistar Nightmare Cho'gath Mr. Mundoverse Spooky Gangplank Judgement Kayle Shamrock Malphite Vizier Malzahar Dragon Knight Mordekaiser Frozen Shen Hextech Sion Dryad Soraka Divine Soraka Emerald Taric Riot Girl Tristana Butcher Urgot Time Machine Zilean (I know this is 18 skins but I was not previously counting the free ones) As for champs, I have all of them except for Trundle, Orianna, Irelia, Rumble, and any champion who is newer than Varus. I have 10 Rune Pages MARKS: Attack speed, Armor Pen, Attack Damage, Magic Pen GLYPHS: Cooldown/Level, Magic Resist SEALS: Armor, Mana Regen QUINTS: Armor Pen, Armor, Gold/5, Move Speed, Ability Power WTS: Selling NA Account 237x+ elo, 20+ skins LEAGUE OF LEGENDS Wont take any trade offers, cash through paypal only. Will be using a middleman. Add me on temuulen112 or me directly at temuulen_800@yahoo WTS: League of legends account, level 30 all champs except two, a lot of skins and runes As the title says I have a level 30 account with the following runes 9X greater mark of alacrity 9X greater mark of desolation 6X greater mark of fortitude 8X greater mark of insight 9X greater mark of malice 7X greater mark of potency 9X greater mark of resilience Seals- 6X greater seal of alacrity 9x greater seal of avarice 9x greater seal of clarity 9x greater seal of malice 9x greater seal of potency 9x greater seal of resilience...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.