WTS level 165 nano NT twink + bonus stims and creds - RK2

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hey everyone i am looking to sell an account i have not played for some time and do not plan to play again. Here is the run down of what to expect. The account is rk2. I accept usd payments threw paypal. Please be verified and have some type of rep you can provide. I am looking for a nice safe sale that is permanent. Please note i will not accept payments threw credit card via paypal, if you choose this method i will simply refund your money and sell to someone else. The price for the account is now only 60 USD. This includes everything listed and all the expansions. The account has no penalties. The included expansions are notum wars, alien invasion, lost eden, shadowlands and xan (includes the hover chair). Now includes about 100m in credits and about 120 sets of xp stims. Level 165 nanomage nt (male) (neutral for optimal bs queue's) Ado quest is complete (ado brain symb) Shroud of darkest night (equipped) Level 165 ofab nt ring (equipped) Virral egg x2 Pointed hood of eric miller Dalja's combat skirt Sandy piece of goo x2 ql. 160 yutto's memory Jobe chipped cyberdeck (spec 3) Almost all maxed research (i left out some of the final nanocinit research, but these don't take long to earn) Battery, beacon and reflex This nt was just a little side project of mine. It is not the best out there but it gets the job done. The nt is almost halfway threw rank 4. This account also includes a level 150+ crat. The only included symbiant is from the ado brain quest however i have some ql 200 AAD implants made for the nt and are equipped. The name of the nt and crat have no numbers. COntact me, this account must go! [​IMG] Aim - joker711220

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.