Selling WTS: League of legWTS: WTS lv 30 EU West LoL acc...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: League of legWTS: WTS lv 30 EU West LoL acc with 84 Champs and all runes ! As the title states, i got 84 champions unlocked and ALL runes unlocked. It took me quite a long while to get them unlocked so please dont come at me with unreasonable offers. I`d also like to point out I only accept PAYPAL ! No exceptions. Either paypal or no deal, I already got scammed once and had to waste a lot of my time getting my account back. I repeat : Paypal or no deal. WTS: WTS/WTT league of legends account euw! check out alot of skins/champs! WTS/WTT Leauge of legends account . 30 lvl 1525 rating now , best 1650 , also it has 1525 riot points 5k IP like 70 champions 25 skins or more (never counted them) including unobtainable rare and legendary .The acc is in EU west .my is atentatora_97 .Also if more interested i show with share screen all my champs ,skins and everything in the acc. I also trade it for WoW account .I prefer mage /warlock/rogue with legendary daggers ( if u have rogue with legend daggers i can add some other things ) .Also feel free to say all ur offers! WTS LvL 30 NA Account 38 Champs+6 Skins with 1230 Solo Que Elo WTS LvL 30 NA Account 38 Champs+6 Skins with 1230 Solo Que Elo. The Title says it all if you want more information (Pics/Runes etc.) Send me a private message. I'm willing to negotiate a price here. Please don't message me ridiculous low end prices... WTB: LoL NA account, looking for 1600+ ELO accounts with decent amount of champs! Topic says it all, looking to pay NO MORE than $100. add me on , jfryling11 WTS: EU West | Level 30 | 97 Champs | 45 Skins | 380 Wins | Low ELO | Hi Everybody! Now i want to sell my LoL EU West account. Please write only with serious offers! IP : 572X X=One more number, just hided cause lot of scammers RP : 231X X=One more number, just hided cause lot of scammers Champions owned : 97/104 - Proof : imagerz/QE9HXEtvAwMAUFxMFgVR Runes : imagerz/QE9HXEtvAwMAUFxMEAVR Rune Pages : 9 - Proof :...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.