Selling WTS: League of legends North america/West acc Hey...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: League of legends North america/West acc Hey Im leaving lol so i wanted to sell my OPPPPP account North America Champions - ALL Skins - 63 (some legendary's and limited's too) 9 Full Runepages (i have 10 pages but the last is empty) It has 1k rp Europe West Champions - 86 Skins - midnight ahri, Bird of pray anivia, Goth annie, Freljord Ashe, Nightmare Cho-gath, Phantom Kartus, Grim Reaper Kartus, Sandstorm katarina 7 Full Runepage Contact me via - jahamuhalol Offer the price ^_^ More detailed in private [SOLD] wts na account 50+ champs and 17 skins 30$ pulsefire ezreal 2 rune pages skins samurai yi uncle ryze pulsefire ezreal hecarim soraka nautilus sion alistar tristana and more,i dont have the game installed i cant remember wich skins i have but ill update this post tomorrow ill go first if u are repped 2 rune spages for flat ap and ad carry(armor,damage,armor penetration) WTS: selling my all accounts LoL and steam origin. I got lots of steam accounts, 1 origin and and LoL account. LoL account got 98 champs, 1k565 elo 1season, 5 full page runes, 16 skins and 1k6 wins. Steam accounts got lots of games more than 15 games origin account gots 1 game. If u are intrested on buying all of this or something like it just pm me well i just accept paypal because im selling my pc gonna move to high school so no time for games. Make yout offer I will not recuperate anything and when i sell an item i will give u my in case u want something. [SOLD] Lvl 30 1632 ELO [50+Champs] [Few skins] [4 Rune pages]~ NA Add my for more info : miturugi09 paypal only. Diamond ,Gold and Platinum NA server Ranked Slots Selling slots to diamond, gold and platinum Ranked teams in NA server. We will play with you and get the 5 wins required so that you qualify for S2 rewards Prices are the following: 25 dollars/20$RP card->Gold Slot 40 dollars/35$RP card->Platinum Slot Diamond Slots are sold Paypal/RP cards Get your slot now season is ending =D Buying a LOL 30...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.