Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS: League of Legends North America Account...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: League of Legends North America Account Judgment Kayle Skin offer me,send me a private message,respond in this thread or add me on wuzz1996 ( username) WTB: Steam Account With 12 Games for Riot Points(or skiin codes) or some good accounts SteamCalculator - How much is your Steam Account worth? this is the account +it has dota 2 gifts in inventory+tf2 (premium)+dirt3 cd key(got it with my graphic card) if you are interested respond in this thread or add me on wuzz1996 (username) accepting paypal,paysafe cards WTS: Selling my epic LoL account on WEST Well, i go to college and need to leave my gaming addiction, so im selling my LoL account for a good value price. Well the account got 98 champs, only need to get 8 champs. It gots 5 page rune full done, 16 skins (zombiebrand, mind night ahri, madcienties singed etc), 6k ip's so use. The account gots also 1628 wins, gots gold on season 2 arround 1610 elo. well i just accept paypal and i will not go first, we can use middle man or u go first. If u are intrested just pm me i can send u all details abbout the account and that stuff. Really looking to sell it. Another thing the account price will not go lower than 200$. Looking for a lvl 30 account that hasn't played in s3! Msg me with a bit a champs and maybe and silver rating in s2? - - - Updated - - - bump. WTS: Lv30 League of Legends Account; Some elo and Lots of accessories! Hello, I'm selling my League of Legends account; S2 finished with 1470 (I do have victorious janna), S3 Currently 1400 with high rank of 1478. Blue Skins are Rare/Legendary. Here are the champions and skins; Ahri- Firefox Ahri Amumu-Almost prom-king Akali- Stinger Akali Alistar- Anivia- Annie- Ashe- Blitzcrank- Caitlyn- Sheriff Caitlyn Cassiopeia- Siren Cassiopeia Cho'gath- Corki- Darius- Diana- Dark Valkaryie Dr. Mundo- Elise- Evelynn- Ezreal- Pulsefire Ezreal Fiddlesticks- Galio- Gragas- Garen- Graves- Riot Graves Hecarim- Irelia- Frostblade Irelia Janna- Victorious Janna Jarvan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.