[WTS]League Of Legends Nordic & East Account

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Bored playing league of legends.Time to study for the exams.Soo I decided to sell my league of legends Nordic & East account.So here is some info about it. -Level:30 -Champions:About 75 owned -Runes: 3 rune pages for tank,ap,ad -Masteries:I have a lot of mastery pages like for champions I like such as kennen,wu,nida,graves and more.But I can make for other champs if you wish to. -Skins:Hmmm,i have a lot of skins like for kennen,nida,teemo and other champs I like if you want more info just pm me. -More than 300 euro spent. -Payment:You can pay me via PayPal or PaysafeCard.The price for paypal is 46 euro while the price via PaysafeCard is 50 euro. -Contact:You can contact me on at hellruler3,here in forum. Here is a proof of it: I repeat if you want more info you have to pm me here.Don't add me on for info. Also you need to know that I won't loose my account just like this.The style of payment is like you give me the money and after I receive the a-beep-t you gave me I immediately give you the e-mail & password. I don't wanna risk the money I spent for this account.So if you even thought of scamming me,you failed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.