Selling WTS: League of Legends ACCOUNT: LVL 30, EUW, 1800...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: League of Legends ACCOUNT: LVL 30, EUW, 1800 ELO, a lot of champions, runes and skins Hello guys, I don't have enough time to play League of Legends so I decided to sell my main account. Account is 30 LVL, EU West server, 1800 ELO with a lot of champions, runes and skins. I won't trade this account, I want only money so if you are interested, add me on or send me arhioc@gmail. Here is all information about my acc: PRESS. WTT: Wtt 2 85s for $50 riot points or a really good account must read!!!!!!!!!!! Hey guys i am looking to trade my wow account for a league of legends account or $50 dollars worth of rp this is a good deal 50 dollars for 2 85s but if u offer an account i am really looking for the following Graves Darius Draven Irelia Kennen Add me on with offer!!! please post before contacting name is Jordan.Mounce1 Eu West Account just Nothing Special Hi mates . I am here to Sell steam and league of legends account. I am early apologise for my not very good English. +This account got almost all ad carrys . +Refund already done idk if u can do it again. +I know all ditails about acc I realy don't know how mutch money i can get for this account. But i was paid money to buy Rp :/ Elo is 1364 i can boost some elo if u need but i will need to pay for more elo . : djmuxs Fotos : Champ Foto: Skin's - - - Updated - - - Btw I don't have money for middleman And if anybody know good middleman plz say . Selling Lol account cheap Selling LoL account with 20 euro via psc, 60+ chars around 10+ skins with some legend.Add me on : Paul.Rusell. I will give u screen shots / screen share to show you all runes,champs,skins before you pay.Dont bother if u dont know proper english. WTS wow account (cat) I wanna sell my wow account it has 2 85s one hunter and one mage Hunter is on Emeriss with a lvl 80 paladin and 79 paladin the mage is on trollbane with lvl 80 dk and 80 priest. The account has alot of lvl 70+ and alot between 30-60 to I want a pretty good lvl...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.