Sold [WTS] L48 Marauder / 800K Credits! PvP rank 26 /...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] L48 Marauder / 800K Credits! PvP rank 26 / champion bag / OO / PvP server Selling my account with early access crystal with main char located on EU Scepter of Ragnos. L48 Maraduer 800K credits Champion bag 400 slicing 149 archaeology 46 artifice good gear Valor rank 26 inventory almost filled of epic and rare crew missions cargo bay almost filled with mats for archaeology darth title Some screenshots: img202.imageshack.us/img202/4141/inventoryc.png img263.imageshack.us/img263/4972/titlesz.png Also on account L15 Assassin. I will provide product key and answers to all 5 questions! im the OO. POST here and add me on : prodigy356 or pm me here. Due to amount of credits and high level im looking for reasonable offers. [WTS] L50 Juggernaut on The Crucible Pits So selling this account with 50 jugg, 29 marauder(the fatman server) and 21 scoundrel(niman eu) Juggernaut -500 Biochem -500 Bioanalysis -396 Slicing -rank 3 speeder -full centurion/champion geared -valor rank 43 -500+ credits -Legacy is not yet created! Im the OO and can provide all the necessary info. For any other questions please post here and pm me or contact me on : prodigy356 [WTS] Legit WOW Account for SWTOR Beta I have an extra wow account and really want to play SWTOR. The account is worth probably 200$. The main is a Druid with a 359 iLvl in healing PVE gear, and full vicious feral gear, and full vicious boomkin. It has very cool mounts including Vial of Sands, Raven Lord, and Travelers Tundra. It also has a few cool titles. Heres the deal you must have a lot of rep or be MMO/TWV Verified. There is no exception. Post before contacting. [WTS] Level 15 Jedi Sage on Crucible Pits US The tittle says it all. The account's early access started yesterday. I don't like grinding out so much and mmo's to me dont feel the same. Please have rep. Looking for like $50-$60. Post here. ---------- Post added 12-17-2011 at 02:58 PM ---------- Also willing to trade for fresh wow keys All...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.