WTS L47 cleric - Perento - prepaid 'till 7th august

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

blue gear + betoni's warhammer (crap) imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/beznzvuyj.jpg/ But items I got are rly usefull, 6x Berdin's amulet, Plastic surgery so you will be able to change the char, 5x Loda's amulet and 1 circle's amulet - so you will get easier time lvling your char in both crafting and char's lvl 30kk in Warehouse so you will be able to buy stuff and many fluxes cause I was preparing to start crafting Race: Asmodian I'm the first owner of this account. This account is completly legit i.e no warnings, bans, botting, ebuying kinah, powerleveling. What you get if you buy my account: Full access to master account i.e password, security question/answer, serial codes that were used on this account. How to contact me: You can write an personal message here. You can also send an email to ***************************************************** In the subject of email state that you want to buy account. Accepted methods of payment: Paysafe card and Credit card Price: I'll start selling this character for 50€ cause it's full prepaid account I'm giving you here. SOONER YOU BUY IT MORE PLAY TIME YOU GET! ^^

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.