[WTS] l2insomnia - WS Good Gear 6x - Castle Lord

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

l2insomnia - WS Good Gear 62 - Castle Lord I have had to quit playing l2 due to work in RL. My character is a CL with a very good reputation and is a castle lord that also has a nice CH and stacked CWH with nice castle revenue. Equipment : AOBA Health Orcish Poleaxe ( good for finishing mobs when big booming ) about 40kk + Castle Tax revenue and manor Doom Set - all safe enchant max BlackOre set 3 pieces +3 , 1piece +2 other +0 Easy level mode - BigBoom 2 which gets about 80k per player with 4 in party each pull at 3-5% per pull at ancient battlegrounds. I have very nice recipe book including TPA BW MJL DC DCL BOP and many more. Only one of 2 dwarfs on server with MJL rec in recipe book (90% of archers still in PL so very good chance to make some adena here) I have many recipes in WH and CWH + the mats towards crafting them ( A Grade top B and S ) Eval Score is 150+ All bishops EE WS etc in friends list for big booming. Can always get partys due to good rep from crushing and crafting for free to m8s cheap to Alliance and clan and fair to public. Paypal verified bought and sold lots of adena, gold, accounts on other games and L2. Summary: Warsmith with good gear,best recipes, stacked mats, Clan Hall, Stacked Clan Warehouse and Castle Lord. (in control of the manor and tax ) Then Contact me by PM Thanks Annominous

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.